[freesci-develop] 0.3.4c / 0.6.1b packages updated

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] 0.3.4c / 0.6.1b packages updated
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 01:35:00 +0200

Hi everyone,

  I've updated the 0.3.4c packages with a fixed freesci.png, and
0.6.1b with a (hopefully) fixed Visual C++ project file. I've
generated packages for everything I had available, except for debs (as
Bas is much better in arranging for these to be generated in a
cross-platform manner than I am in generating them by hand one at a
time).
  Please let me know if you find any further problems with 0.3.4c, or
any compilation problems with 0.6.1b.

-- Christoph