[freesci-develop] FreeSCI release plan

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI release plan
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:24:38 -0700

Good news, everyone!

  we're planning on finally releasing the current stable and unstable FreeSCI
branches, with the 11th of February as tentative release date.

  If you would like to help out by testing or packaging for your favourite
platform(s), please let us know here or in IRC.

  Also: There are still a couple of valgrind warnings that we've been getting;
any help with those (as well as with any other issues you might encounter)
would be greatly appreciated!

Tentative release plan:

5th February:   Code freeze for stable CVS: Any source code changes must be
                validated by one other developer before committing
10th February:  Documentation updates completed by midnight:
                * Man pages
                * README files
                * sample configuration files
                * THANKS