RE: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI stable test results (pt 3)

From: Hugues Valois
Subject: RE: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI stable test results (pt 3)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:41:32 -0800

Hi all,

Just one bug to report this time.

Space Quest III v1.0V int # 0.000.453

Interpreter version: 0.000.453 (by executable scan)
Could not identify game by hash code: 31F46F7D

In the navigation map, the text for the description of Planet Ortega is formatted incorrectly. Here's how it looks in FreeSCI:

NAME:
PLANET
ORTEGA
SECTOR: 82
HABITANTS:
UNKNOWN
VOLCANIC
CRATER-STREW
SURFACE

(with the word SURFACE cut-off at bottom of screen)

And in Sierra SCI:

NAME:
PLANET ORTEGA
SECTOR: B2
HABITANTS:
UNKNOWN
VOLCANIC
CRATER-STREWN
SURFACE

I took screenshots of this in both DOSBox and FreeSCI, let me know if you want them.

hugues