ftconfig.h

From: Sven Neumann
Subject: ftconfig.h
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 14:31:19 +0200

Hi,

I'm just trying to port gimp-freetype to the current cvs snapshot of
freetype2 and I've discovered that ftconfig.h defines macros like
HAVE_MEMCPY, HAVE_UNISTD_H and the like. These are the standard macros
defined in config.h when using autoheader. They should never be included
in public header files since every program using autoheader will put
out lots of warnings about redefinitions. You will want to move those
macros into a private header (config.h) which is only used to compile
freetype2 but not put into the include path.

Salut, Sven