Re: Problems with a type1 font

From: Just van Rossum
Subject: Re: Problems with a type1 font
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:37:01 +0100

At 6:19 PM +0200 24-07-2000, David Turner wrote:
>Maybe Just has a different version of the file. Just, could you
>test it again with "t1z", and in case of problem send it to me ??

I found out why it looked as if the type1z driver couldn't handle it: my
bad; the macfond driver uses a hardcoded driver, I've updated it to use
type1z driver. However, when trying ftview with Adobe Garamond, I get a
long stream of

  Z1_Parse_CharStrings: invoking empty subrs!

errors, and even less glyphs display! Is my configuration botched? I know
there are subroutines in the font..

Just