RE: [Devel] NT crash in psaux

From: Blinn, Eric W
Subject: RE: [Devel] NT crash in psaux
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:49:14 -0600

Hi Werner,

I had built fully optimized and also debug without optimization, but not
otherwise played around with optimization levels.  It crashed either way due
to the dangling pointer, so I'm not inclined to think experimenting with the
intermediate optimization levels will buy me anything.

Now that I can at least reproduce it consistently, I'll make time eventually
to go back and debug the underlying issue that I suspect is still there.
For now though, I'm satisfied with my current solution and I need to get
back to tying up other loose ends and getting this release of our
application out the door.  Appreciate all the help.

Thanks,
Eric