[Devel] Re: CFF and charstrings

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Re: CFF and charstrings
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:57:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi again,

No answer on this question.  Ti would not be hard at all to add Type 1
charstring parsing to the CFF driver, if it is needed.  As I don't have CFF
fonts with Type 1 charstrings in them, I can't test the changes that I would
make to support Type 1 charstrings.  So, do you have CFF fonts with Type 1
charstrings in them?

By the way, I have asked the Adobe font folks if there exist CFF fonts with Type
1 charstrings in them, and if this practice is recommended.  I am awaiting an
answer.

Tom