Re: [Devel] FT 1.x updated to OpenType 1.3

From: Ali Bahar
Subject: Re: [Devel] FT 1.x updated to OpenType 1.3
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 19:34:12 -0400

Hi Werner,

I know Arabic/farsi scripts, but have no knowledge of GSUB/GPOS. So I
don't know what to look for in these images. They look quite identical
to me -- except for perhaps some at the pixel-level. So much so that I
had to run 'cmp -l' to make sure that they're in fact different.

Roozbeh should be sleeping right now -- and I don't know where u r
located. If I can be of help, let me know.

regards,
ali
P.S. this was inadvertantly replied-to, by me, in gtk-i18n-list.

--
       "Current version is 0.0.3 (seems to be stable)."