RE: [Devel] Conflicting font PSNames

From: Mark Storer
Subject: RE: [Devel] Conflicting font PSNames
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:08:56 -0800

I also have a AdobeFnt.lst file in my winnt/fonts directory... Though I
wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't droppped into a command prompt.
Gah!

My .lst contains the "MS-Gothic" entry too.  Can't say that I'm surprised.

So this is an Acrobat bug...  Where the heck is it getting that name?
Distiller lists "MS-Gothic", but an Acrobat SDK function (PDEnumSysFonts)
gives me a "MSGothic".

I'm off to the PDFDev mailing list then.  Thanks anyway folks.

I take it then that FT_Get_Postscript_Name just returns whatever is in that
slot of the names table?  No slot no string?

--Frustrated