[Devel] FT_Outline_Decompose

From: carl holi
Subject: [Devel] FT_Outline_Decompose
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 02:08:38 +0600 (IST)

Hello,

I am looking through freetype library. There are lot of interesting functions
around. I want to know about the move_to emmitter which is used in

FT_Outline_Decompose function defined in ftoutln.c like this:

error  = interface->move_to(&v_start,user)

can someone please tell me what is this for? If this is a function pointer then
can you please point me towards the function definition of the function it is
pointing to.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks a lot.

With Deep Regards,

Din

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com