Re: [Devel] Could you give me some advice on how can use my language(Khm

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] Could you give me some advice on how can use my language(Khmer) in Nokia9210,
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:11:18 +0100 (CET)

[Sorry for the late response.]

> Could you give me some advice on how can I do to take my language
> available to use in Nokia 9210?.

I assume that you want to add Khmer support to the Epoc operating
system which is probably used in the Nokia 9210.  FreeType is only the
underlying rendering engine in Epoc, AFAIK.  You should contact the
company which produces Epoc for more information.  It is planned to
add an OpenType library to Freetype which works on embedded systems
also but this is still in its infancy due to a lack of time.  Perhaps
you can persuade the Epoc people to work on this and contribute the
results to FreeType :-)