[Devel] can't find ../freetype2/config.mk

From: liooil
Subject: [Devel] can't find ../freetype2/config.mk
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:24:06 GMT

hello world,

I'm new to free type so forgive my too simple questions.
Moreover i'm french, so forgive as well my english.

Well, i'd like to use the ft2demos-2.1.5 and for this i read
the README file. It says "First compile the FreeType 2 library".
That's done. It also says "rename  the directory of the FreeType 2
library to `freetype2'". Done also with success.

Then i tried to compile the demo by calling make and it promts
to me : "Please compile the library before the demo programs!".

OK. I have a look on the makefile and see it neesd :
             $(TOP_DIR)/config.mk
       aka ../freetype2/config.mk (am i wrong?)

And this file is not there. Where am i supposed to get it?

THanks all.

Un mot doux à envoyer? Une sortie ciné à organiser? Faites le en temps
réel avec MSN Messenger! C'est gratuit!   http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m