Re: [Devel] Getting accurate advances

From: Rogier van Dalen
Subject: Re: [Devel] Getting accurate advances
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:23:15 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I would really like to fix the embarassing bug which prevents
proper hinting of some glyphs in the Legendum font.
I'm working on a patch. Expect it sometime this week.

Thanks in advance!
Here's a patch that fixes the problem with Legendum plus some other problems. (I hope this is the right format.) I used my TestInstructions font to find the problems: <http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~slam/fonts/fonts.html>.

The undocumented behaviour for the MSIRP instruction is fixed, as well as (documented!) behaviour for rounding zero and the DIV instruction.
I believe it still renders the MS core fonts OK.

Regards,
Rogier