Re: [ft-devel] otv in Jamfile

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] otv in Jamfile
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:50:02 +0900 (JST)

> > We decide to make the development version public.
>
> Great!  Is it OK for you to put this into the FreeType CVS (in the
> next week or so)?  If you agree, can you provide proper patches to
> create a new module?
>

>     Werner

Not ready yet. Please, give us more time.
First of all, freetype may be in feature freeze now.
And I don't want to repeat my mistake in LAYOUT branch.

Our development is heavily depends on gnuarch distributed version
control system. During development mpsuzuki and I would like to
exchange patches each other. So we don't move to cvs until gxvalid
development enters maintenance mode. We are still in try-and-error
development mode.

It takes at least 1 month to submit gxvalid patch.
I guess 2 month is enough to complete mort, morx, just.

BTW, ftvalid for gxvalid is also developed. We'll make the ftvalid
source tree public in soon.

Regareds,
Masatake YAMATO