[ft-devel] About the display effect.

From: 丁力
Subject: [ft-devel] About the display effect.
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:20:41 +0800

Hi, everyone:

When I develop my software, I got a problem and must get rid of it quickly.

The problem is that, when I display the font with freetype 2.0.9 (Figure A in the accessory). And I want to get the effect that is close to the Acrobat Reader (Figure C in accessory). It is evidence that what I got with freetype is thicker than the Acrobat.

And I found that another software Foxit Reader (Figure B in accessory , also use the FreeType, perhaps 2.1.8) also display the font similar with our software.

So I want to modify the source code.

Can you give me some advice or tell me which part of the project is related to it?

Thank you very much!

Best wishes.

Bigpin