Re: [ft-devel] Force PMingLiU like font do HINTING

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Force PMingLiU like font do HINTING
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 14:34:48 -0500

That proposal looks right.  It, of course, has the advantage of
backwards compatability in that current apps and libs will just work
once ft is upgraded.

Now to deal with the quarter or two metres of snow which fell since I
last posted here.  [SIGH]  If you don't hear from me again I'm probably
buried in a snow drift..... ;^)

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6