Re: [ft-devel] New Infinality Release

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] New Infinality Release
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:39:51 +0200 (CEST)

> Next patch will have all the issues you brought up resolved.

Great!  Thanks a lot.  There is a last problem, namely a proper
ChangeLog entry.  However, if you have a final code, I can prepare
this for you before you are getting desperate :-)

> Now, if I can just figure out what the deal is with the git access
> to savannah....

Have you done some google search regarding ssh problems on Savannah?
Unfortunately, you have to solve this by yourself...