Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and stem darkening

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and stem darkening
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:55:35 +0900

Dear Derek,

I have not expected that the tricky font detection
technique was still worthful to discus after the
expiration of bytecode interpreter patent :-)

I'm interested in the example which current detection
cannot detect correctly. The current detection is just
a comparison with the checksums of "known" tricky fonts,
and, if there is yet another tricky font, it should be
appended the the blacklist.

Regards,
suzuki toshiya