Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and stem darkening

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and stem darkening
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 22:37:19 +0900

oh my god. now the detection of tricky fonts is
becoming something like a discussion for anti-virus
software... Do we need the bytecode level finger
printing? The embedding producer can spend longer
time for bytecode interpretation and size optimization,
but the reader of embedded font would not want to
spend similar time to detect the tricky fonts...