Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and stem darkening

From: Patrick Lam
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and stem darkening
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 16:39:13 +0100

JROT: yes, none of the Noto fonts use it, but other fonts do. The
right way to support it in a bytecode analysis tool is probably to
rewrite the bytecode to not use it. There is partial support for JROT
right now, but it is not complete.

Regeneration of TrueType bytecode should be fairly straightforward; it
just requires some development resources.

As I have time I've been going through the code and refactoring it, etc.

pat