[ft-devel] ABI in detail

From: Ponomarenko Andrey
Subject: [ft-devel] ABI in detail
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:06:35 +0300

Hello,

I'm working on a new project for high-detailed binary compatibility analysis of
C libraries (alternative for the abi-compliance-checker project) and I've got
interesting results for FreeType 2.6.2. It's visualization of the library ABI
(App. Binary Interface):

http://abi-laboratory.pro/tracker/abi_view/freetype/2.6.2/8428b/symbols.html

The report can be used as the reference for the FreeType API at binary level.
You can view how parameters are passed to API functions (calling conventions)
and memory layouts of data types in the report.

Hope it will be interesting for someone.

Thank you.