Re: [ft-devel] Upstreaming freetype diagnostics patches

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Upstreaming freetype diagnostics patches
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 16:11:30 +0000 (UTC)

Somewhat a combination of Werner's warning about changing freetype's data
structure, and my suggestion that existing usage must continue to work -
unfortunately 64-bit windows is very troublesome and your change will likely
break Sharpfont, I think. So unfortunate you will need to learn to build
freetype for windows and test on 64-bit windows, and fix problems in Sharpfont
if you break it. Sorry.