Re: [ft-devel] Query regarding substitute for Pandoc

From: Ankit Dhankhar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Query regarding substitute for Pandoc
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 05:26:53 +0530

Thanks for the feed back sir,
  By plane and simple HTML, I mean to refer this type of interface (https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/reference/ft2-index.html) which is good but adding side navigation bar and search bar can play an important role in navigation and speed up the search time of what user want in the documentation instead of going through whole along with some secondary web page design.

>Thanks for investigating this.  I'm open to any suggestions, as long
>as you think it will do the job :-) BTW, it wouldn't be a big problem
>if you find out during actual GSoC work that a certain route doesn't
>work.  You should have plenty of time to find an alternative in case
>it is really necessary.

Actually I am quite confident about the feasibility of idea 2) due to my past experience in working in the jekyll framework. So one path to destination is assured ;) , and as I am new to the MkDocs with experience of only few months , I am still learning but hopefully this might work as well :).

Thanks & Regards
Ankit