Re: [Freetype] Support for editing fonts?

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Support for editing fonts?
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 11:17:16 +0200

Hi Wez,

> Hi,
>
> Is support for editing/creating glyphs and saving the modified typeface
> planned?

To complement what Werner said, font edition isn't planned in
the FreeType library, because this would require a dramatically
different design.

However, we may add a new library to do just that in the future.
It really depends on our priorities, availability, and if there
is really an interest/market for such a thing :-)

Regards,

- David