Re: [Freetype] Fw: Checking a TrueType Font is accessible by FreeType ?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Fw: Checking a TrueType Font is accessible by FreeType ?
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 06:18:08 +0200 (CEST)

> Just a quick query to the list.  I am trying to work out why Pango
  (and utlimately librsvg) can not access and render some TrueType
  fonts I have installed (I think).  I have the lastest stable version
  (glib 2.2.2, gtk 2.2.2, FreeType 2.1.4, Pango 1.2.3, librsvg-2.3) of
  everything on RH 9.0.

Test whether the font can be displayed with a FreeType 2 demo program,
e.g. ftview.  Chances are high that it is not an FT2 problem if that
works...