Re: [Freetype] (no subject)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Freetype] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:30:50 +0100 (CET)

> I am trying to compile on Windows XP with DJGPP.
>
> At first run , make generates CONFIG.MK with true
> configuration.
>
> At second it must compile, but it cannot detect
> CONFIG.MK and regenarates.
>
> To start compiling you must rename CONFIG.MK to
> config.mk

This looks like a problem with DJGPP's port of GNU make.  As far as I
know, Windows XP's file system is case insensitive, so all tools for
this platform should be able to handle this gracefully.  Are you sure
that you have installed DJGPP correcty?  Maybe there is an option
which influences case handling for file names.

Eli, if I say

  $(wildcard config.mk)

does DJGPP's make find `CONFIG.MK'?