Re: [ft] Vertical metrics from FT_GlyphRec - possible?

From: Brady Duga
Subject: Re: [ft] Vertical metrics from FT_GlyphRec - possible?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:28:30 -0700

Hi David,

I haven't tried this yet (I was a little wary of using that flag as about the only thing the docs say about it is to not use it), but will that make the metrics available in the cache somehow? I see that advance has both an x and a y - will the y hold the vertical advance? Or will the cache return just the vertical advance if that is what I request? I guess I can just try for now and see what happens...

--Brady