Re: [ft] A couple of problems with 2.3.5

From: Jonathan Blow
Subject: Re: [ft] A couple of problems with 2.3.5
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 07:13:38 -0800

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
I figured out the causes of both problems -- it had to do with
commenting out autofit support in the .h file.  It sounded optional,
and I didn't know what it was (what's a CJK file?  Nothing I am
using, I think!)

Aah, `CJK' stands for `Chinese, Japanese, Korean', and you are using
such a font.  I've written this out explicitly now.

Yep. I do think Freetype ought to check those callback pointers to see if they're NULL, too. Crashing on a CJK font if someone has disabled autofit isn't so great; returning unscaled
glyphs is at least not fatal.