Re: [ft] Compiling freetype 2.3.9 with bcc fails

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Compiling freetype 2.3.9 with bcc fails
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:32:18 +0900

Hi,

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:26:51 +0200
Mirco Babin <address@hidden> wrote:
>If you can give me an adjustment for the apinames.exe, so it's a 2-phase
>step, first compile, second link, I'm willing to try it.

Thank you. In my case, I could build apinames.exe with
bcc32 by single step, and I want to know the conditions
why sometimes single step building fails (like you experienced).
Could you compile simple hello world program by single
command?

bcc32 -ohello.exe hello.c

the content of hello.c is:
/* hello world */