Re: [ft] Compiling freetype 2.3.9 with bcc fails

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Compiling freetype 2.3.9 with bcc fails
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:41:19 +0900

Dear Mirco,

Thank you for experiment. I will try to fix bcc.mk
to put all object files into objs. BTW, the exist
of temporary object files in the current directory
is problematic? At present, "make clean" does not
delete the object files in the current directory,
so it should be fixed (if required). Is there any
other problems caused by the object files in the
current directory?

Regards,
mpsuzuki