fsfe-portugal

Re: [Fsfe-portugal] Re: Relatorio da reuniao com a FSF-Chapter France

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-portugal] Re: Relatorio da reuniao com a FSF-Chapter France
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:55:33 +0100

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 10:47:33AM +0200, Klaus Schilling wrote:
> Last night I talked to Mr Greve on  irc. He was completely clueless about
> our efforts towards a portuguese chapter and looked slightly upset
> because of not being informed in advance.

With all the job involved in starting the FSFE, it is understandable that he
forgets some conversations. A few months ago I expressed my interest in
creating a Portuguese Chapter of the FSFE and he wrote to me asking me to
introduce myself to the core team; I did it and I've kept in touch with
him. We've even talked on the phone and he invited me to go to his house in
Hamburg some time in July to meet me in person and talk about the FSFE and
Portugal.

> So it looks really urgent
> that we inform address@hidden right now and syntonize officially
> the further steps.
Both Georg Greve and Bernhard Reiter have answered the e-mail I sent to
address@hidden with the report. They both have made very positive
comments about the job we're doing. The vice-president of FSFE and the
chancellor and vice-chancellor of the France chapter are reading this thread
and have also responded very positively about our activities. I'd say at this
point the FSFE is well aware of what we are doing and are supporting us.

Jaime