Re: [Fsfe-uk] Domain registration

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Domain registration
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:38:02 +0000

Andy:
> > If nobody objects or has a better idea I will grab affs.org.uk

Please.

Vanessa:
>  I suppose that was discussed yesterday.
>  Did someone take notes?
>  I am interested to read them.

So am I.  I think Alex was the most likely source?  Or am I dreaming?

For my part, the best starting point I found about setting up a society
seems to be http://www.volresource.org.uk/ although it is rather long on
companies and short on IPSes.  Sorry for not posting it out before the
meeting, but it was last-minute research on Saturday to try to find it
again.
--
MJR