Re: [Fsfe-uk] Domain registration

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Domain registration
Date: 20 Nov 2001 07:40:15 +0000

address@hidden writes:

> affs.org.uk is available. afs.org.uk is owned by the association of friendly
> societies.
>
> If nobody objects or has a better idea I will grab affs.org.uk

Is that supposed to be "The Association For Free Software" ?

I'd be tempted to stick a "British" on the front of that, on the basis
that BAFFS.ORG.UK & BAFFS.ORG are available, and it strikes me that
having the plosive on the front makes it less likely that people will
assume that they simply misheard you when you say something like

   "I'm going to a baffs meeting"

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!   http://petition.eurolinux.org/