Re: [Fsfe-uk] New Year, new work to do

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] New Year, new work to do
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 11:11:59 +0000

> At http://www.alex.uklinux.net/Documents/ I've posted a draft reply to

I'll read this soon.  How do you want diffs?

> Also, we need to catch back up to where we were. We're ready for action,
> I think, with most people expressing a preference for a Ltd. [...]

Yes.  Unless someone shouts very quickly, I'm off to try to look at the
papers for preparing our own incorporation today, so that we can discuss any
blanks to be filled in.  As they say, it's time to JFDI.

> [...] I will also start putting together some
> web stuff for a basic AFFS website

Phil, can you sort out access for Alex?

Axel, any progress with design ideas?

> I'm also going to attempt a calendar of sorts [...]

There's a UKLinux.net calendar, I think, which we also should probably keep
an eye on (link to?).
--
MJR