Re: [Fsfe-uk] New Year, new work to do

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] New Year, new work to do
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 11:05:10 +0000

> The other thing is that we may need a Commissioner for Oaths, a JP or a
> Solicitor to witness signatures.  I have conflicting information on that,
> but I am trying to resolve it for sure.

Form 12 is canonical and I have a copy of the current one.  Form 12 will
need witnessing by such a person, although other documents do not.

We need to do the following, pronto:

1. Agree objects
2. Agree Memorandum and Articles
3. Get n people together
4. Fill out forms 10, sign M&A
5. One person to fill out form 12 in front of suitable witness
6. Send them to companies house with the 20 quid fee
7. Co-opt rest of board

Alex has mentioned to me that a general meeting for steps 3 and 4 would help
and we could co-ordinate launch activities and plan activities for
conferences/expos in 2002Q1/Q2.  We don't seem to be generating enough
discussion yet to fill out papers next week, so maybe a general meeting in
London when Georg is in town is a good idea (hah! Georg, we will catch you
in endless meetings!).  Items for the agenda could be CIPR, Launch and
Expos, basically.
--
MJR