Re: [Fsfe-uk] Committee: Proposed Resolution: Finances

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Committee: Proposed Resolution: Finances
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:31:26 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, MJ Ray wrote:

> Brian:
> > What postal address should this vote be sent to ?
>
> Ohhhh, that's priceless!  Let me now horrify the company by saying AFFS, c/o
> Luminas Ltd, 7 Webster Close, Norwich NR5 9DF.

Consider me horrified ;-)

If you're all happy for me to do so, I'll act as an unofficial secretary
type thing, and I'll clear out some drawer space for files on AFFS.

Can votes be faxed in, as well? For those of you that don't live near a
convenient post box. Not sure how legally binding faxes are? If they are
ok, I'll post the fax number.

(Hi folks, by the way. First time poster, long time listener. I'm from
deepest darkest Norfolk (Webster Close to be exact); member of ALUG and I
work with MJR. I'm "savs" on IRC.)

Andrew.

--
All views are my own .... who else would want them?