Re: [Fsfe-uk] National Computer Centre reports on Open Source

From: Kevin Taylor
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] National Computer Centre reports on Open Source
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 00:13:35 +0000

> AFAIK, there is no-one actively pursuing links with the NCC at the
> moment, but there is no reason why we shouldn't be making contact with
> them - it definitely is something we should do.

I am a member of their 'knowledge networks' and have contacts
with them.  They posted an offer to invite UK lugmasters to join,
so I guess I already have a contact :)

If I know what people want to know, I can test my 'contact' to
see ... (I have been speaking to a couple of people via the web
forum and have an email contact too).

Kevin.