[Fsfe-uk] April Meeting

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] April Meeting
Date: 27 Mar 2002 20:22:43 +0000

Okay, so I can confirm the 13th is the date. The place is BNP Paribas
(details follow). I'm aiming to draft the agenda by this weekend, so if
you think there is something we should talk about that I have missed,
let me know (if it was on the list, it's likely I've added it).

I would be grateful if those coming could indicate it (privately or
publically, doesn't matter) so we have a rough idea of numbers. There
will be a visitor pass system in operation, so advance warning would be
useful.

One thing I haven't arranged is the post-meeting shenanigans -
possibilities include food (Pizza Express) or finding a pub (loads
around). I suggest it's up to those who will be staying around
afterwards - this is more social than anything else; so please don't
feel you have to if you need to drive back. Again, though, I would be
grateful if we can have some indication if you want to stay on, and what
your preference is - if we go for Pizza Express/whatever, we may need to
book in advance.

Okay, getting there:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?addr1=B+N+P+Paribas+10&addr2=Harewood+Avenue&addr3=London&pc=NW1+6AA&client=europe&gride=527466&gridn=182053&scale=10000

(NW1 6AA, in case Evolution crunches the above deep link).

>From Baker Street:

Come out onto the main exit on Marylebone Road.  Madam Tussaud's and the
Planetarium will be on your left. Put on your gas mask, turn right and
walk along Marylebone road, cross over Baker Street, Glentworth Street,
Gloucester Place, Balcombe Street, Great Central Street, past the
Landmark Hotel then turn right onto Harewood Avenue.  Walk past
Marylebone Station on your right, and you will see BNP Paribas on the
right.

>From Baker Street:

Come out onto the Harewood Avenue exit (if you're standing with your
back facing the train platforms the Harewood Street exit is on your
right).  When you emerge onto Harewood Avenue turn right and Paribas
will be a short distance ahead of you on the right.