[Fsfe-uk] OT: Food for April 13 meeting

From: Ramin Nakisa
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] OT: Food for April 13 meeting
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:18:41 +0000

On Thursday 28 March 2002 10:43, you wrote:

> OK, I don't want to clog up the list with an
> off-topic thread on restaurants _but_ ;)
> Can we go anywhere but some ghastly chain of
> mass manufactured pap like Pizza Express.

I like Pizza Express.  Here are some suggestions which all have good veggie

Zizzis:
  Italian food (and staff), wood ovens, lots of olive oil, trendy.
Nambu Tei:
  A peaceful cocoon in Baker St. with great non-scary Japanese food.
Selasih:
  Malasian food is storming and reasonably priced.
Thai West:
  Posh Thai place.  Great food, but a bit pricey.
Zen Garden:
  Trendy chinese/thai, Wagamama-ish with great food.  Good prices.
Seashell:
   Fish and chips, sit-down, posh.
The Chapel:
   Wine bar (wooden floors, brass beer taps) but food good.  And booze
aplenty.