Re: [Fsfe-uk] April Meeting

From: Ramin Nakisa
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] April Meeting
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:55:00 +0000

> Can you also provide a time? Morning, afternoon, evening?
> This may be important to people eyeing public transport from
> a fair distance from London. (Btw, I presume from underground
> stations this is London, right? :))

Hi Telsa,

As close to 1 pm as you can make it.  I've booked the room until 5.  I'll
have to hang around the entrance waiting for people.  I'll be the sheepish
person in the foyer who doesn't look like a security guard.  I'll give out my
mobile number to people via email rather than via this list, so that if they
have trouble with transport delays (nefas) they can get in touch.

It's in Marylebone.  The multimap link allows you to zoom in and out to see
the area.

Ramin.