Re: [Fsfe-uk] Long: transcript of RMS talk at Cambridge

From: hobbit
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Long: transcript of RMS talk at Cambridge
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:19:20 +0100

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 09:15:12PM +0000 or thereabouts, Ramin Nakisa wrote:
> Got this from http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2107481,00.html

The subject is: [Fsfe-uk] Long: transcript of RMS talk at Cambridge

but I am curious. Is this a direct transcript? I have seen
discussion of the ZDnet article and at least one person said
that ZDnet had conflated two things into one at some stage
in the talk. (Not having heard it, I wouldn't know.)

Telsa