RE: [Fsfe-uk] The threat of a good example continued

From: Chris Puttick
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] The threat of a good example continued
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:36:10 +0100

Bring it to their attention - they are *more* likely to be interested than junior Labour members as it's more of a minority.In Tory land, getting a good issue can earn you promotion.A lot of interest was expressed by opposition parties in the deals struck with MS, as anti-competitive. No tender was issued and no alternatives considered. Good stuff to sling across the Commons.

Chris