RE: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lobbying UK govt

From: Martin WHEELER
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lobbying UK govt
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 10:46:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 11 May 2002, Chris Puttick wrote:

> Are you including the MS Peru documents?

Yes.  (In fact, that's what started me off.)

Any further news on a good English translation of the draft legislation
from that side yet?

> The response from Dr
> Villanueva-Nunez is a set of beautifully crafted arguments that any
> politician should be impressed by.

And likely to become as big an internet classic text as esr's The
Cathedral and the Bazaar.
--
Martin Wheeler <address@hidden> gpg key 01269BEB @ the.earth.li

   "Glastonbury could be a real spiritual centre, but it will only be
    pretension until it lives its beliefs"  --  Michael Perry