Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:12:26 -0000

Timothy Baldwin <address@hidden> wrote:
> A demonstration outside his ISP offices may help. I will seek advice about
> what else can be done,

If this nerk acts illegally, do what can be done, but doesn't carrying out
a hate campaign with demonstrations etc make one as bad as him?  Killfile
and move on.  Deal with any other stunts he pulls swiftly as they arise.
Regardless, wildly OT for this list.  Replies off-list, please.

> but I believe the AFFS should work established anti-nazi organisations.

I find it hard to see the common ground between free software and solely
anti-nazi organisations.  As far as I am aware, any nazi parties in the UK
have not expressed a position about free software and are not really in
a position to harm it yet.

AFFS will continue trying to inform elected representatives of all
colours, as we must in order to further our aims.  As such, I think any
formal links with any particular party should be viewed with caution.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."