Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003

From: Timothy Baldwin
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:35:31 +0100

On Monday 30 Jun 2003 12:48 pm, Jason Clifford wrote:

> The best, indeed the only, way to deal with him is to totally ignore him.
> Don't respond to any thread that he is running. Most people understand
> this however a small handful of others are feeding him.

Ignoring him may render his tactic of trolling useless, however it will not
stop his other tactics.

History has shown that ignoring Nazis is ineffective, the most promement
example being 1930s Germany where that was the most common straigy.

A demonstration outside his ISP offices may help. I will seek advice about
what else can be done, but I believe the AFFS should work established
anti-nazi organisations.

--
Member AFFS, WYLUG, SWP (UK), ANL, Leeds SA, Leeds Anti-war coalition
OpenPGP key fingerprint: D0A6 F403 9745 CED4 6B3B  94CC 8D74 8FC9 9F7F CFE4