[Fsfe-uk] Re: Anyone Else going to this Conference?

From: John Seago
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Anyone Else going to this Conference?
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:19:03 +0100

It was more the fact that was going to be a Conference that I was trying to
bring to the attention of those on this list just in case we weren't aware
of it.

This bit:
> I'm due to present a paper later this month at an international teachers
> conference with the title "Open Source Software - A Bridge Across the
> Digital Divide?" which will include some FreeBSD advocacy.

It struck me that here was an opportunity for either AFFS or FSFE to 'horn
in' on someone else's captive audience.

Perhaps "cb" <address@hidden> could be contacted and the
whereabouts of this conference ascertained.
--
John Seago