Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:59:55 +0100

On 2003-09-17 18:41:11 +0100 Nick <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have T-shirts and Free Software Free Society books. Would it be
> possible to sell some merchandise at Linux Expo?

Yes, as far as I am concerned.  (I also think that trips to a majority
of ctte, so should be authoritative.)

> If so, how many books/T-shirts would be sensible?

6000 visitors are expected over the 2 days.  I don't know how many we
will see in .org, but we are near the stairs.

My favourite is:
> http://www.nickhill.co.uk/gnusnotunix.jpg

> Do you prefer black or white T-shirt?

Natural ;-) but black rather than white, although most of my current
collection are white.  Odd.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden