Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:46:28 +0100

On 2003-09-26 07:58:45 +0100 Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 00:40, Nick Hill wrote:
Will anyone be attending from continental Free Software Foundation Europe?
As far as I'm aware, no, although to be honest we haven't really asked.

It's not on the FSFE event list and the organisers haven't published the conference programme. They are not listed on the site. I just used their contact web form and was told:

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Field 'Details_2003.Comments' cannot be a zero-length string.

/Enquiries/Main_2003.asp, line 1930

...so I'll phone them later.

Is a particular person organising display materials?
Not really. We do have leaflets on the way now, and each .Org exhibitor
gets a free poster (if we get our act together quick enough ;).

What needs doing for the poster?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden