[Fsfe-uk] Re: Free Libre Open Source Software

From: Mark Preston
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Free Libre Open Source Software
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:37:14 +0100

Hi Ramanan,
It seems the terms of the hotmail license are constantly under review and currently aren't as I was suggesting. However this link

http://www.troubleshooters.com/passport/offending_material.htm

shows the type of license terms I was thinking about. I'm not up on Yahoo's licensing terms, but I suppose in this respect they can't be much worse.
Regards,
Mark