[Fsfe-uk] Amusing BBC interview.

From: P.L.Hayes
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Amusing BBC interview.
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:25:43 +0000

I 'Woke up to Money' (BBC Radio 5 Live) on Friday morning and could hardly
believe what I was hearing. It was an interview with John Lovelock of
F.A.S.T. about software piracy and what his organisation intends to do about
it. It seems the BBC people also considered it remarkable enough to put it up
in a special place on their site. If you haven't heard it, it's here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/audio/39746000/rm/
_39746201_software05_lovelock.ram

or you can navigate to it via the BBCi News/Technology section. It's quite the
most extraordinary interview with one of the 'enemy' I have ever heard.

Paul.